If you are tired of buying new seeds and plants each year, if every time you handle a pumping or pepper you think it is too bad to waste its seeds, come learn how to breed your favorite vegetable varieties and save vigorous seeds from your garden.
It is an opportunity to discover many plants and rare varieties.
ATTENTION: the seeds will be distributed to all participants!
- On Saturday October 5th, 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm
- The lessons are held by Giovanni Salerno botanist, florist, friend of the Hortus Urbis, expert in ethnographic botany
- Address: Hortus Urbis, via Appia Antica 42/50, Rome
- Sign up: within 12am of Friday October 4th by email or on the spot if availability: email@example.com
- Web: www.hortusurbis.it
- Facebook: Hortus Urbis
- Twitter: @zappataromana – #HortusUrbis
- Instagram: @zappataromana
SUPPORT HORTUS URBIS
- Become a Donor
- Become a volunteer
- Invite a School
- Swap the suit for a shovel
- Send us your idea for Hortus Urbis
HOW TO REACH US
Hortus Urbis at the former paper mill “Cartiera Latina”, via Appia Antica, 42 /50 (near the fountain)
- Bike: Cristoforo Colombo bike route turn to Circonvallazione Ardeatina then Appia Antica.
- Bus: 118 or 218 on the Appia Antica (Domine Quo Vadis stop); 30express, 714 and 715 on the via Cristoforo Colombo (Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro stop or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense stop) and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.
- Car: on Sunday, parking at via Carlo Conti Rossini, Largo Gavaligi, via Omboni, via Scott and surroundings and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park. The other days parking at number 50