Sunday, April 10th, we are pleased to invite you to the outdoor autumn activities of the Hortus Urbis, the garden in the Appia Antica Park with solely ancient Roman plants.
At 11 am and at 12 am – “VOLA VOLA” | Workshop for kids in Italian, by StudioArturo
Let’s build a paper toy with little materials and great satisfactions!
All we will need is colored cardboard paper, straws and child’s fantasy to make a unique game.
Birds and butterflies will bring more color to the garden and with a simple mechanism they will even move their wings!
- Ages 3/10. Small kids preferably accompanied
- Registration: 15 minutes before the beginning of the workshop
- Time: about 50 minutes
- Reservations until 6 pm of Friday, April 8th, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 euro per child (8 euro with the Carta amici del Parco)
- 8 euro per child with advance payment on line (6 euro with the Carta amici del Parco)
In case of rain the activities will be post-poned
For information or brochure: http://www.hortusurbis.it
Picnic area on site.
How to reach us
Hortus Urbis at the former paper mill “ Cartiera Latina”, via Appia Antica, 42 /50 (near the fountain), Rome
Bike: Cristoforo Colombo bike route and Circonvallazione Ardeatina.
Bus: 118 and 218 on the Appia Antica (Domine Quo Vadis stop) or 30express, 714 and 715 (Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro stop or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense stop) and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.
Car: parking at via Carlo Conti Rossini, Largo Gavaligi, via Omboni, via Scott and surroundings and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.