This course aims at providing theoretical and practical knowledge on horticultural and ornamental cultivation techniques for who wants to start a garden.
- - Friday 03.03.2023 < 18 – 20 > CLASSROOM ON LINE
- - Saturday 03.04.2023 < 15 – 17 > OUTDOOR
- - Friday 03.17.2023 < 18 – 20 > CLASSROOM ON LINE
- - Saturday 03.18.2023 < 15 – 17 > OUTDOOR
- - Friday 03.31.2023 < 18 – 20 > CLASSROOM ON LINE
- - Saturday 04.01.2023 < 15 – 17 > OUTDOOR
- - Saturday 04.15.2023 < 15 – 17 > CLASSROOM + OUTDOOR
- - Saturday 05.06.2023 < 15 – 17 > OUTDOOR
- - Saturday 06.03.2023 < 15 – 17 > CLASSROOM + OUTDOOR
- flowerbed arrangement
- sowing in pot and soil
- plant’s maintenance, diseases and remedies for parasites
The lessons are held by Enrico Lazzari, agronomist, friend of the Hortus Urbis, expert in natural horticulture and ornamental gardening.
- Address: Hortus Urbis, via Appia Antica 42/50, Rome
- Fee: Suggested donation of 75.00 € for person
- Free placements reserved to 3 teachers.
- Limited availability
- Outdoor parking
- Indoor lectures followed by outdoor hands-on gardening in the Hortus Urbis
- In case of rain the activities will be post-poned
How we will spend your donation:
- We’ll buy materials and plants for the course activities
- We’ll buy materials and plants for the maintenance and improvement of the Hortus Urbis
FOR INFORMATION OR TO SIGN UP: firstname.lastname@example.org – www.hortusurbis.it
- Web: www.hortusurbis.it
- Facebook: Hortus Urbis
- Twitter: @zappataromana – #HortusUrbis
- Instagram: @zappataromana
Support Hortus Urbis:
- Become a Donor
- Become a volunteer
- Invite a School
- Swap the suit for a shovel
- Send us your idea for Hortus Urbis
How to reach us
Hortus Urbis at the former paper mill “ Cartiera Latina”, via Appia Antica, 42 /50 (near the fountain)
Bike: Cristoforo Colombo bike route and Circonvallazione Ardeatina.
Bus: 118 and 218 on the Appia Antica (Domine Quo Vadis stop) or 30express, 714 and 715 (Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro stop or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense stop) and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.
Car: parking at via Carlo Conti Rossini, Largo Gavaligi, via Omboni, via Scott and surroundings and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.