This course aims to provide theoretical and practical knowledge on trees and hand pruning techniques of small and medium, fruit and ornamental trees
- Friday 02.25.2022 – From 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm – CLASSROOM ON LINE
- Saturday 02.26.2022 – From 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm – OUTDOOR
- hand pruning technique
The lessons are held by Enrico Lazzari agronomist, friend of the Hortus Urbis.
- Address: Hortus Urbis, via Appia Antica 42/50, Rome
- Fee: Suggested donation of 35.00 € per person
- Limited availability
- Outdoor parking
- Indoor lectures followed by outdoor hands-on gardening in the Hortus Urbis
- In case of rain the activities will be post-poned
How we will spend your donation:
- We’ll buy materials and plants for the course activities
- We’ll buy materials and plants for the maintenance and improvement of the Hortus Urbis
Facebook: Hortus Urbis
SUPPORT HORTUS URBIS
HOW TO REACH US
Hortus Urbis at the former paper mill “ Cartiera Latina”, via Appia Antica, 42 /50 (near the fountain)
Bike: Cristoforo Colombo bike route and Circonvallazione Ardeatina.
Bus: 118 or 218 on the Appia Antica (Domine Quo Vadis stop); 30express, 714 and 715 on the via Cristoforo Colombo (Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro stop or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense stop) and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.
Car: parking at via Carlo Conti Rossini, Largo Gavaligi, via Omboni, via Scott and surroundings and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.