Welcome back to drawing and watercolor painting in the our beloved Hortus Urbis!
The kids Spring program will start this Saturday with drawing and watercolor lessons.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday mornings to find harmony in the practice of naturalistic drawing and watercolor.
The lessons are held by the illustrator and painter Gioia Marchegiani (www.marchegiani.com)
- Special drawing skills are NOT required
- For info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservation required, you will receive a confirmation email
- Schedule adults:
— Saturday May 01 2021 – 10 am – 12 pm SOLD OUT
— Saturday May 08 2021 – 10 am – 12 pm
— Saturday May 15 2021 – 10 am – 12 pm
— Saturday May 22 2021 – 10 am – 12 pm
— Saturday May 29 2021 – 10 am – 12 pm
- Cost: 10 euro one lesson. You’ll pay on site
- Where: Hortus Urbis, via Appia Antica 42/50, Roma
- The meetings will have a limited number of participants and will take place in compliance with anti-Covid safety regulations
In case of rain the activities will be cancelled
Facebook: Hortus Urbis
SUPPORT HORTUS URBIS
HOW TO REACH US
Hortus Urbis at the former paper mill “ Cartiera Latina”, via Appia Antica, 42 /50 (near the fountain)
Bike: Cristoforo Colombo bike route and Circonvallazione Ardeatina.
Bus: 118 or 218 on the Appia Antica (Domine Quo Vadis stop); 30express, 714 and 715 on the via Cristoforo Colombo (Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro stop or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense stop) and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.
Car: parking at via Carlo Conti Rossini, Largo Gavaligi, via Omboni, via Scott and surroundings and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.