This course aims to provide theoretical and practical knowledge on trees and hand pruning techniques of small and medium, fruit and ornamental trees.
Saturday 02.22.2020 – From 9am to 1pm – CLASSROOM + OUTDOOR
- hand pruning technique
The lessons are held by Enrico Lazzari agronomist, friend of the Hortus Urbis.
- Address: Hortus Urbis, via Appia Antica 42/50, Rome
- Fee: Suggested donation of 35.00 € per person + € 5.00 Carta Amici del Parco dell’Appia Antica.
- Limited availability
- Outdoor parking
- Indoor lectures followed by outdoor hands-on gardening in the Hortus Urbis
- In case of rain the activities will be post-poned
How we will spend your donation:
- We’ll buy materials and plants for the course activities
- We’ll buy materials and plants for the maintenance and improvement of the Hortus Urbis
FOR INFORMATION OR TO SIGN UP: email@example.com – www.hortusurbis.it
- Web: www.hortusurbis.it
- Facebook: Hortus Urbis
- Twitter: @zappataromana – #HortusUrbis
- Instagram: @zappataromana
SUPPORT HORTUS URBIS
- Become a Donor
- Become a volunteer
- Invite a School
- Swap the suit for a shovel
- Send us your idea for Hortus Urbis
HOW TO REACH US
Hortus Urbis at the former paper mill “Cartiera Latina”, via Appia Antica, 42 /50 (near the fountain)
- Bike: Cristoforo Colombo bike route turn to Circonvallazione Ardeatina then Appia Antica.
- Bus: 118 or 218 on the Appia Antica (Domine Quo Vadis stop); 30express, 714 and 715 on the via Cristoforo Colombo (Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro stop or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense stop) and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.
- Car: on Sunday, parking at via Carlo Conti Rossini, Largo Gavaligi, via Omboni, via Scott and surroundings and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park. The other days parking at number 50