Roseto comunale di Roma Capitale, Parco Regionale dell’Appia Antica and Zappata Romana are pleased to present:
Skill sharing: open lessons on roses
The event aims at sharing the knowledge and skills of our city’s excellences making them accessible to all so to increase environmental awareness.
Saturday March 7th from 9am to 11am, an afternoon on the rose’s world, meaning, history, species and peculiarities by the ISA specialist Antonello Santelli of the Roseto comunale, internationally known for the renowed Premio Roma.
The appointment is at the Hortus Urbis, via Appia Antica 42/50.
The appointment on roses will offer the opportunity for advice or questions you might like to share with the Roseto Comunale expert.
Free admission, reservation mandatory by March 6th at 12 am
- Web: www.hortusurbis.it
- Facebook: Hortus Urbis
- Twitter: @zappataromana – #HortusUrbis
- Instagram: @zappataromana
SUPPORT HORTUS URBIS
- Become a Donor
- Become a volunteer
- Invite a School
- Swap the suit for a shovel
- Send us your idea for Hortus Urbis
HOW TO REACH US
Hortus Urbis at the former paper mill “Cartiera Latina”, via Appia Antica, 42 /50 (near the fountain)
- Bike: Cristoforo Colombo bike route turn to Circonvallazione Ardeatina then Appia Antica.
- Bus: 118 or 218 on the Appia Antica (Domine Quo Vadis stop); 30express, 714 and 715 on the via Cristoforo Colombo (Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro stop or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense stop) and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.
- Car: on Sunday, parking at via Carlo Conti Rossini, Largo Gavaligi, via Omboni, via Scott and surroundings and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park. The other days parking at number 50