“I teach drawing and watercolor painting at Hortus Urbis,a wonderful place in the center of Rome.
Hortus Urbis is a educational urban garden where plants from the ancient Rome are grown.
Lessons are held en plein air, in the the garden, surrounded by fragrances of aromatic herbs and the colors of flowers and leaves of the season.
I really love sharing my knowledge of each technique, but what I like the most is to encourage my students to feel free to express their own personality by drawing and painting.”
- Time: 10 am – 12 pm
- Schedule: Saturday September 28th , Saturday October 12th , Saturday October 26th, Saturday November 9th 2019
- Cost: 20 euro one lesson. 60 euro 4 lessons
- To sign up: by Thursday November 26th send an un email to email@example.com
- Where: Hortus Urbis, via Appia Antica 42/50, Roma
- Info: Gioia Marchegiani – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – www.marchegiani.com
- Web: www.hortusurbis.it
- Facebook: Hortus Urbis
- Twitter: @zappataromana – #HortusUrbis
- Instagram: @zappataromana
SUPPORT HORTUS URBIS
- Become a Donor
- Become a volunteer
- Invite a School
- Swap the suit for a shovel
- Send us your idea for Hortus Urbis
HOW TO REACH US
Hortus Urbis at the former paper mill “Cartiera Latina”, via Appia Antica, 42 /50 (near the fountain)
- Bike: Cristoforo Colombo bike route turn to Circonvallazione Ardeatina then Appia Antica.
- Bus: 118 or 218 on the Appia Antica (Domine Quo Vadis stop); 30express, 714 and 715 on the via Cristoforo Colombo (Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro stop or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense stop) and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.
- Car: on Sunday, parking at via Carlo Conti Rossini, Largo Gavaligi, via Omboni, via Scott and surroundings and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park. The other days parking at number 50