Discover again the pleasure of a walk in the country combined with learning! We will collect edible herbs which grow spontaneously. Our guided walks will allow the participants to detect and recognize herbs, gather them only when it is the right moment (in Italian).
Walk with botanist Enrico Iannuzzi.
- Where: Hortus Urbis, via Appia Antica 42/50, Roma
- Cost: suggested donation of 20,00 euro per person + 5,00 euro Carta Amici del Parco dell’Appia Antica
- April 27th 2019, from 9 am to 1pm
- Limited availability
- Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up: within 12 am of Friday April 26th or on the spot if availability: email@example.com
In case of rain the activities will be cancelled
- Web: www.hortusurbis.it
- Facebook: Hortus Urbis
- Twitter: @zappataromana – #HortusUrbis
- Instagram: @zappataromana
SUPPORT HORTUS URBIS
- Become a Donor
- Become a volunteer
- Invite a School
- Swap the suit for a shovel
- Send us your idea for Hortus Urbis
HOW TO REACH US
Hortus Urbis at the former paper mill “Cartiera Latina”, via Appia Antica, 42 /50 (near the fountain)
- Bike: Cristoforo Colombo bike route turn to Circonvallazione Ardeatina then Appia Antica.
- Bus: 118 or 218 on the Appia Antica (Domine Quo Vadis stop); 30express, 714 and 715 on the via Cristoforo Colombo (Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro stop or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense stop) and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.
- Car: on Sunday, parking at via Carlo Conti Rossini, Largo Gavaligi, via Omboni, via Scott and surroundings and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park. The other days parking at number 50