Sunday, June 5th, we are pleased to invite you to the outdoor activities of the Hortus Urbis, the garden in the Appia Antica Park with solely ancient Roman plants.
At 11 am and at 12 am – “MANI IN PASTA: FARFALLE E LOMBRICHI” | Workshop for kids and parents in Italian, by Eu’s
With flour, water, salt and lot’s of fantasy children will make their butterflies and worms of pasta: hands in the dough, mixing, rolling and preparing one’s own meal with mum and daddy because “today WE are the cooks”.
- Ages 5 onwards (every child must be accompanied)
- Time: about 50 minutes
- Registration: 15 minutes before the beginning of the workshop
- Sign up on line by 1 pm of Friday June 3rd, at email@example.com or on site until availability.
- 8 euro per person advanced payment on line (6 euro with Carta amici del Parco)
- 10 euro per person payment on site (8 euro with Carta amici del Parco)
In case of rain the activities will be post-poned
For information or brochure: http://www.hortusurbis.it
Picnic area on site
Twitter: @zappataromana – #HortusUrbis
How to reach us
Hortus Urbis at the former paper mill “ Cartiera Latina”, via Appia Antica, 42 /50 (near the fountain)
Bike: Cristoforo Colombo bike route and Circonvallazione Ardeatina.
Bus: 118 and 218 on the Appia Antica (Domine Quo Vadis stop) or 30express, 714 and 715 (Cristoforo Colombo/Bavastro stop or Cristoforo Colombo/Circonvallazione Ostiense stop) and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.
Car: parking at via Carlo Conti Rossini, Largo Gavaligi, via Omboni, via Scott and surroundings and then short walk along the Circonvallazione Ardeatina in the Scott Park.